|Ahh, the sweet bliss of endless darkness. Eternity is only forever.
Who wants to live forever?
1. There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that
thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that
thou doest, except God be with him.
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he
enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born
of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the
Spirit is spirit.
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The fool, if he only knew what it meant to be truly reborn, infinite and immortal.
I opened myself up once more, to the Night,
And saw the infinite possibilities in the stars
And knew that a path of power,
A path of blood was mine for the taking,
And so I awakened in me this Final Path
From which all other paths would grow.
I have all the time in the world now to master my chosen discipline.
Scientia ultima stat pretio ultime.